Add Product

Search Results:

Re: Processors

That's great to hear, my wifi is a little shotty so I usually hard wire when I play, does it have a ethernet port ?

Also do you know if they a have bit cheaper version with the same software specs, but maybe a smaller screen?
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 270

That is the drawback is it does not have an ethernet port. You should purchase a USB 3.0 ethernet adapter if you want that. If you have a Wifi Router that has 5ghz it may eliminate that need but depends on the brand of router too.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Did you see my other comment?

15 is the smallest size and you will more than likely get the Intel Celeron or something else.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Intel Celeron on a smaller device that is

I have seen the pentium and Celeron from Intel, do does processor suck?

One of the units I own, an HP Stream 11.6 has a Intel Celeron Processor, its actually a very lower end version of the i3 processor. As older processors are phased out they are given new life thanks to the Celeron line with strippped features.

So is that a yes to it being bad for what I want to run?

Don't go for the Celeron, they are bad for gaming.