Add Product

Search Results:

Paying for Alienware

well i would like to know if i can just order an alien ware from your website at the store and pay for it there instead of waiting until it get shipped there and also if i buy it are they also customized the way you can do it on the official website with the nameplate at the bottom and everything?

Topics: 1,478
Kudos: 717
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: Paying for Alienware

You can only order online, pay for it now and pick it up in the store. You cannot order an item for store pickup without completing the online checkout process. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

so i cant order it onlien and pay it at store?

but pay instore first

Lets put it this way, In-Store pickup works like a hotel.... You reserve a room, and a credit or debit card guarantees your reservation. The same principal works on BestBuy.com

At the time of checkout, you must put in a valid Credit Card or Debit Card number in order to guarantee your in store pickup. You will be charge at the time but the transaction will not finalize until you pick up your order in store. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Also not every Best Buy has the same inventory as online does. You are encouraged to check to see if your local store has the item you want before purchasing it. But by buying online and picking up in store , you are potentially guaranteeing a lower price, should the online price be lower then in store, you pay the lower price.