Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Nvidia RTX3080ti

I would like to know why we have 4 stores in the Central Arkansas area, and Best Buy apparently decided it was not worth including any of our stores in the ticket hand out for the RTX3080ti cards tomorrow?  

And what about Elite Plus members?  Are we not supposed to have some type of way to at least get on a waiting list?

I have been waiting over a year to buy one of these cards.  Your website is great for scalpers, but next to impossible for regular shoppers to buy one, now you finally sell some in the stores where scalpers cant buy them all, and exclude all 4 of my stores?   And dont offer a waiting list or preorder option?

I am done with Best Buy.   Will be returning my credit card, and signing up for an Amazon card.   They dont treat us like second class citizens in Arkansas.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nvidia RTX3080ti

They closed my best buy in central Illinois and make us drive to Iowa!!! Best Buy must hate both Arkansas and Illinois!!! I bet Iowa got all the cards!

Your post makes no sense.... If they had enough cards for every store, every store would get them. If they hard enough for every person, they would not even need tickets. You might was well be complaining that you didn't win the lottery. Lol

Re: Nvidia RTX3080ti

I never enter the lottery.  The reasons are obvious.  In any case, Amazon gave me $150 to sign up for their card, and gives me 5% cash back on every purchase, so adios Best Buy rewards.