Add Product

Search Results:

Valued Contributor

No idea where to put this. Site related issue.

OK where did the "Mark all posts read" link at the top of the main page go? Its alot easier to just have to click "Mark all  posts read" once for the whole board rather than going into each category one by one. Was there 2 days ago, then we get teh new look and POOF.

Solutions: 236

Re: No idea where to put this. Site related issue.

When the boards were redesigned it disappeared. Smiley Sad

Adam

Best Buy Community - Retail, Americas

Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | Blogging Guidelines

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star under the user's name to show your thanks!

Topics: 212
Kudos: 17
Blog Posts: 16
Solutions: 518

[ Edited ]

Hi Rrrrrrr,

I had not even noticed yet that this was missing, but see your point.  We'll get it added to things to find out about.  In the meantime, try altering your settings by clicking "My Settings."  Choose the Preferences tab, then the General sub-tab for a couple different options.  You can set a timeframe for messages to auto-mark as read, or to mark as read when you logout.  Hopefully we will have a better answer for you soon.

Cheers,

Jason

Community Analyst

Best Buy® Corporate

Jason|Community Analyst | Best Buy® Corporate
Kudos: 156

Get me an edit button! Smiley Very Happy

Adam

Forum Guidelines | Terms & Conditions | Community Guidelines | Blogging Guidelines

*Remember to mark your questions solved and click the star under the user's name to show your thanks!

Kudos: 156

Testing something

Adam