Add Product

Search Results:

New sound card

Hi, i am thinking to buy to buy a new sound card for my pc, because the old one is not working fine, so anyone has a good brand in mind?

Valued Expert

Re: New sound card

Not a question I have seen in a long time. Used to be a huge selection of sound cards in days past.  But so many computers are coming out with rock solid sound systems that the availability of good sound card options has declined a lot.

Instanly I would always recommend the Sound Blaster cards.  

However, Best Buy only has 2 choices and they are from Auss.  Which makes good quality components. 

And they only come in 2 form factors. PCI and PCI Express. 

The first thing you will need to determine is what kind of slot you have available on your computer.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Topics: 1,485
Kudos: 722
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 319

Re: New sound card

Do you really need high, fancy sounding audio or are you good with 2 speakers and a subwoofer? The answer lies in an inexpensive USB sound adapter that installs in seconds versus taking the machine apart and adding in a sound card. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***