Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Netflix

Can you stream netflix through a Motorola cable box?

Valued Contributor

Re: Netflix

No

If you find my post useful or informative, please click the icon below with the plus sign and star to give kudos. Thank you!
Topics: 292
Kudos: 171
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 81

Re: Netflix

Model: BD-D5300ZA | SKU: 2004037

This Blu-ray Disc player is Wi-Fi ready (with adapter, not included) for connecting to the Internet to access Instant Content. Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus decoders and more provide a lush soundscape. Internet Connectable Get access to great Instant Content on this Blu-ray player. Connect to the Internet and you will have instant access to stream movies, listen to music and a wide variety of content through your HDTV. Learn more about Internet Connectable products. Napster Netflix Pandora Facebook YouTube Have questions about this product?Ask Mr. Samsung, fellow shoppers and Best Buy staff. Share your answers.

Sale: $149.99

Get one of these, add the Wifi adapter (if needed).. 

Model: WIS09ABGNX | SKU: 9291795

Wirelessly connect your Samsung HDTV or Blu-ray Disc player to your wireless network using this wireless USB 2.0 adapter that supports streaming access to Internet@TV,InfoLink RSS and BD Live services. Have questions about this product?Ask Mr. Samsung, fellow shoppers and Best Buy staff. Share your answers.

Sale: $79.99

Or get a Nintendo Wii, and you're set on streaming Netflix to your TV.

Many Blu-Ray players have Netflix built in, and they vary in price. If you're looking to upgrade your system to support Blu-Ray, use the solution above. If you've been thinking about getting a Wii, it always has Netflix built in. In fact, there are a huge number of devices that have Netflix built in. Just head to bestbuy.com and type in 'Netflix' at the search bar:

Netflix Search at Bestbuy.com

You'll get a complete rundown of the devices that can run it, and instructions on how to set it up, along with monthly payment information. 

If you have any questions, be sure to stop back here.

s.gifI am a Bestbuy employee who volunteers on these boards on my own time. I am not paid for posting here, and you should understand that my opinions are exactly that - opinions. I do not represent Bestbuy in any way.
: Open Mailbox