Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

NOt Available NO Shipping

OK, why does best buy have laptops on their site available to purchase but when you do so it says check stores and then there are no stores available with in 5000 Miles! And NO SHIPPING!!!

Highlighted

Re: NOt Available NO Shipping

If you're talking about the Lenovo Yoga, I just posted about the same problem. Seems endemic.

Highlighted

No im talking about the  Toshiba laptop they have for $449.99. Its not available anywhere and they dont have shipping for it either...

Highlighted

I know what you mean, i'm watching the Asus G46VW and I cannot find it available at any store and they won't ship. Wonder what's up with that?
Highlighted

I'm looking for the same one, dclanz. I'm not sure if it ever updated since you've posted, but I checked for it today since they had the dang laptop on display in their physical store, but were sold out there, and now this crap about no shipping except to locations very far from me. And "in store pickup only'. Very frustrating since this was originally going to be a Christmas present. =/

Highlighted

I actually had to let a family member purchase mines and ship it to me while they were vacationing there. A lot of places now have it available, but you will need to purchase it, have someone collect it (call and place the order and give the details of the person to collect on your behalf like I did) and then let them the ship it to you. A lot of work yes, but worth it for this unit. Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Jeez, what I don't get is before I learned about all this nonsense with the lack of online shipping and whatnot, when I was at the actual store, the worker who told me they didn't have it asked me if I would like him to order it and have it shipped there. I don't know if he actually knew what he was talking about or what, but at the time I was already too frustrated to bother, after waiting for so long for some help, haha. But it was the day after Christmas, so I guess I understand the delay, ha. And honestly, I would have considered getting it from a different website now, but bestbuy's is still the cheapest choice. And I do love shopping from here, I just usually have superb service, eh.

Highlighted

Re: NOt Available NO Shipping Still happening

Four years later (2016) and it is still happening.  Apple - Geek Squad Certified Refurbished MacBook® Pro - 15.4" Display - Intel Core i7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB - Silver
Model: GSRF-Z0RG0LL/A | SKU: 4834400
$1,614.99

Not available in store pick up and not available for shipping.

Fishing for customers.......