Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Lenovo legion y530

When will the lenovo legion y530 i7 intel core restocked? I was really looking forward to buy it this september as it will be my only time to be at US. I cant wait for another 5 months to be back at US. Please reply asap, really appreciate it.
Topics: 22
Kudos: 137
Solutions: 112

Re: Lenovo legion y530

If this was the model you were referring to, it looks like those have been discontinued since it's clearanced item that has sold out. I wouldn't count on seeing these back in stock anytime soon, but hopefully that means something bigger and better is on its way.

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

That's really disappointing on my side since it caught my attention and affordable too. I really want it so badly but theres nothing i can do. I really do hope it gets restocked but anyways thank you.
Topics: 22
Kudos: 137
Solutions: 112

Yeah, it's pretty unlikely that a clearanced item that has sold out will come back, but like I said, hopefully a newer model will come along soon that you can purchase instead. Keep your eyes on BestBuy.com for any updates!

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!