Add Product

Search Results:

Laptop Problems

I bought a laptop (HP - Pavilion Special Edition Laptop with AMD Turion™ 64 X2 Mobile Technology TL-60) about 5 months ago. I got the 1 year warranty for any problems it could get.

Lately it is starting to get a couple of problems.

Sometimes they keyboard and mousepad simply dont work. I have to uninstall and install the drivers for these.

Right now, the mouse goes crazy. It just starts moving on its own and its really distracting as it goes from one side to the other almost immediately.

Sometimes it just freezes at startup with no apparent reason.

Is this enough for bestbuy for me to be able to return it?

Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 752
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: Laptop Problems

It sounds like your unit is developing hardware issues. The good thing that its still under the original manufacturers warranty. I think Best Buy is an authorized HP repair facility so you would have to call HP and then tell them of your troubles which you can set up service to an authorized factory service center. The estimated time of repair is determined by the amount of computers Best Buy currently has in its repair queue.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***