Add Product

Search Results:

Laptop Help

Hey guys; I am looking to purchase a laptop from best buy that can play World of Warcraft. The only problem is I have a $500 budget. Smiley Sad. I also know nothing about computers and was wondering if you could

help! Are there any laptops that you know of that can play world of warcraft decently on high/medium settings for that price range? Thanks in advance for any help!

Valued Contributor

Re: Laptop Help

@Almiller19861 wrote:

Hey guys; I am looking to purchase a laptop from best buy that can play World of Warcraft. The only problem is I have a $500 budget. Smiley Sad. I also know nothing about computers and was wondering if you could

help! Are there any laptops that you know of that can play world of warcraft decently on high/medium settings for that price range? Thanks in advance for any help!

Anything at that price would be a media notebook. You'd need to go up to around $700 to get into gaming territory. If you wait a few months, the new Intel chips will be out and they will definitely do what you want for a nice price.

Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Re: Laptop Help

Pretty much agreed, BUT.... there's a couple of i3 laptops out there that would stand their ground.

My ASUS i3 can run NFS Undercover fairly well with medium settings.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.