Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Kodak Eash Share 10.2 Digital Photo Frame

Does anyone have an opinion on the Koday 10.2 Photo Frame.  My primary reason for wanting to buy it is to view recipes; can this thing display MS Word files and be able to search?  Also, how's the sound from the speakers.

It listed for $169 yesterday and today I see it listed at $189.

Thanks

Leo

Highlighted

Re: Kodak Eash Share 10.2 Digital Photo Frame

Hi lwisniewski!

I was intrigued by the idea of using a digital picture frame to view recipes (a brilliant idea, and something that I would be interested in doing myself), so I did a little bit of research.

The Kodak EasyShare 10.2" Digital Photo Frame is not capable of opening MSWord files. It can only open JPEG and Exif image formats, MPEG-1 and MPEG-4 video formats and MP3 audio formats when these files are present on the memory card inserted into the frame. However, after digging around a bit I learned that there is software available that can help you to convert a text file to a .jpg image file which can then be viewed on a digital photo frame. I have not used any software of this type, so I can't make a specific recommendation, but some looking around on Google should provide some opinions on this particular technique.

If you decide to try this, I would love to hear whether you found it to be a useful tool!

Bianca
Best Buy® Tulsa 221

"You are not here merely to make a living. You are here to enable the world to love more amply, with greater vision, and with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. You impoverish yourself if you forget this errand." --Woodrow Wilson
Highlighted

Re: Kodak Eash Share 10.2 Digital Photo Frame

I don't have an opinion on the Koday 10.2 Photo Frame, but I have an opinion on BB.  If you buy it from BB you will likely regret it.  Read the other posts.