Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Insignia™ - 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Interface Card doesn't wake up issues

I just installed an Insignia™ - 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Interface Card and found it to have a problem whereas if the computer is put to sleep and then I wake it up the PCI Express card does not wake up and under Device Manager it shows that the drivers are not installed. I found where I can turn of the Power Management so the card does not go to sleep and I thought the issue was resolved ( I tested it once) but found several hours later that the problem is still there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Roboh

Visitor

Re: Insignia™ - 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Interface Card doesn't wake up issues

Hello Roboh1980,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

When you originally installed the card, did Windows auto install the driver, or did you install from disc or website? If either of the first 2 options were used, I would suggest removing the installed driver and downloading it from the product page.

Regards,
Jon
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

Re: Insignia™ - 2-Port USB 3.0 PCI Express Interface Card doesn't wake up issues

I did install originally from the CD-ROM. I thought I also tried a download from the Insignia website but am not sure now. Returned the card to BB and bought another and it works great so far. Thanks for your help and comments.