Add Product

Search Results:

ffp

I'm chinese.my english in not very good.who can help me?

yesterday I find HP dv4-1114nr in bestbuy.but today I find that it has been sold out.how can I buy the notebook? go to the store or do something at website?I mean other notebooks.
Topics: 130
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 279

Re: I'm chinese.my english in not very good.who can help me?

Hey ffp -

Welcome to the forums!  If the unit you wish to purchase is sold out online, you could try your local store, but there are no guarantees that you will be able to purchase the unit in store either.  I could not locate the unit you are referencing so unfortunately I don't have much to tell you.

I hope this helps!

Dorothy

Community Connector

Best Buy® Corporate

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
ffp

thanks for your answer.

if I want to buy a laptop,what should I do?

click "add to cart"or go to the store immediately?

Topics: 130
Kudos: 18
Blog Posts: 8
Solutions: 279

Hey ffp -

To clarify, if you want to purchase a laptop from the comfort of your home, you can click "add to cart" then chose whether to have the unit picked up in store, or shipped to your home.  It is really up to you if you want to shop at the store or not, however the online in stocks do not guarantee that the item will be in stock in your store. 

Thank you,

Dorothy

Community Connector 

Best Buy® Corporate

Dorothy|Social Media Supervisor | Best Buy® Corporate
Give Kudos if you like this post or Accept as Solution if it answers your query!
Highlighted
Topics: 1,113
Kudos: 752
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Especially with the Black Friday madness taking place this morning. I am glad I slept in the few hours Smiley Happy
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***