Add Product

Search Results:

I have a broken Sony Vaio VPCS111FM Screen

My little brother stepped on my laptop and made a huge pixilated crack. I was wondering if Best Buy can help me fix it, currently I'm just not sure of what to do next. Do I have to buy and repair the screen myself or does best buy do that for me?

Topics: 1,529
Kudos: 747
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Re: I have a broken Sony Vaio VPCS111FM Screen

Best Buy can perform these services, but the cost of it , is unknown. You may be better off purchasing a new laptop if the costs are too high.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Community Veteran

If you take it to your local BB, they'll need to send it out for an estimate.
Trusted Contributor

Looks like lil bro might need to get roughed up Man Wink

My big bro would have handled me if I done that, but I was also extra careful around his stuff for that reason alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclosure: Former BBY employee.

i tell you do was you need go to home deport byer a hamer that all you can do bro?
Valued Contributor

i tell you do was you need go to home deport byer a hamer that all you can do bro?
End Quote

?????

A good example of why you shouldn't drink and post....

If you find my post useful or informative, please click the icon below with the plus sign and star to give kudos. Thank you!