Add Product

Search Results:

I have a Samsung tablet I got it like 4 day's ago but for some reason it's not turning on

Samsung tablet 16GB

Re: I have a Samsung tablet I got it like 4 day's ago but for some reason it's not turning on

I have a Samsung tablet got 4 days ago but now it won't turn on need help!!

Samsung tablet

Samsung tablet
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Re: I have a Samsung tablet I got it like 4 day's ago but for some reason it's not turning on

For starters... plug it in and charge it for an hour.

I did it will still not turn on!
Valued Contributor

If you got it 4 days ago, try exchanging it.

Yes but the problem is that I bought it from another person !

I don't understand what happened it was working just fine when I got it ....then last night I left it charge the whole night an then today in the morning wanted to use it and the only thing it did was just turn on trunk back of then after that it didn't turn back on .when I plug it wit the charger it turns on showing like it's charging but it really isn't I don't know it's wired .
Topics: 1,116
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Third Party sales would be up to you to contact the seller of the device for their return policy. Honestly I try and stay away from people who sell items like this as there is no guarantee the device will work or if the serial number may come up as a stolen item. 

Also, warranty information would be only good for the person who originally purchased it. From my experience, some warranties are not transferrable. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Yes now I know .questions do you guys well does best buy do repairs?