Add Product

Search Results:

Topics: 1,115
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: I have a Samsung tablet I got it like 4 day's ago but for some reason it's not turning on

Best Buy does offer electronic repairs. You should go to the Geek Squad onllne and view their prices. Your local Best Buy store can also give you an estimate for repair but may charge a diagnostic fee to look at it.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Re: I have a Samsung tablet I got it like 4 day's ago but for some reason it's not turning on

Ooh OK thanks
Highlighted
Topics: 22
Kudos: 141
Solutions: 113

Re: Samsung tablet

Hi Jocelyn28,

I see you have opened a separate thread here about an issue you've been having when trying to power on your Samsung tablet.  I also see a few of our Super Users reached out to you to offer some help on that same thread.  Did you have any other separate questions we can answer?

Best,

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!