Add Product

Search Results:

HP Office Jet 5610 all in one printer compatibility

Is my HP 5610 Office Jet "All in One" printer compatable with my Lenovo B-40 / B-50 Series Desktop with Windows 10, and if so, how do I connect them?
Topics: 1,054
Kudos: 760
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 257

Re: HP Office Jet 5610 all in one printer compatibility

Well, if you have Windows 10 I came across this solution:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-5600-all-in-one-printer-series/441142/...

You should be able to use your printer with no issues if you have the right connections. Typically all printers run on Windows 10 with a basic functionaility driver where you need to install a software package to accompany it.

I noticed it's an older printer. With HP dropping prices on popular printers during Best Buy's sale you should invest an a printer going forward or in the future. 

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Thanks. I was asking for my aunt. She's not computer literate. She purchased a new Bluetooth compatible printer, but she says it's too high tech for her.
Highlighted
Topics: 1,054
Kudos: 760
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 257

It takes about 5 minutes to connect the Printer to Wifi.

Once it's detected on the network, you add the printer to the computer connected to Wifi as if you were physically connected with a cable. 

The final steps happen and you can print wirelessly ( no cords)

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***