Add Product

Search Results:

HP Envy M4 w/ Widows 7

Can I purchase the HP Envy M4 with Windows 7 pre-installed or does it only come with Windows 8?  If it doesn't come pre-installed can I loade 7 without voiding the warranty?

Contributor

Re: HP Envy M4 w/ Widows 7

Loading Windows 7 on these newer computers is not recommended.  Is there a particular reason you need Windows 7?

Topics: 1,810
Kudos: 915
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 351

Re: HP Envy M4 w/ Widows 7

If you do purchase the computer with Windows 8 and ever need any help I would be more then happy to help assist you with questions and get you up and running with your computer. I have had Windows 8 for a long time, and the fact you can sign in with your XBOX Live account from the XBOX 360 and play certain XBOX Games on PC makes it fun. You can even earn gamer points and achievements in XBOX Games on Windows 8 by playing games such as Microsoft Solitaire, Microsoft Mahjong, and many more XBOX titles coming to Windows 8.

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.