Add Product

Search Results:

HP - ENVY 14" Laptop / Gaming Laptop?

Does anyone know if the HP - ENVY 14" Laptop - 8GB Memory - 1TB Hard Drive - Silver is using the 34 bit or 64 bit operating system and if this will be an ok gaming computer.
Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

Re: HP - ENVY 14" Laptop / Gaming Laptop?

It does not have a discrete graphics card, so no, it will not be very good at gaming.

99% chance that it's 64bit, but I couldn't verify.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.
Kudos: 106
Solutions: 97

8gb of RAM... it's 64bit.
-
I am not a Best Buy / Geek Squad employee. All comments and opinions are my own.
Vendor Participant

Hello Shaco,

Thanks for your interest in the HP Envy.  As was indicated, it is best to have a discrete graphics card if you plan to use your notebook for gaming.  I glanced through some of the models at the Best Buy website and couldn't tell whether this is would be an orderable option for Best Buy.  Perhaps one of the moderators can assist.

Regards,

Priscilla, HP Social Media Ambassador