Add Product

Search Results:

Ghoul13

Hi my names savannah and I have a sims game on my computer and there's these mods that I want to put in my sims 4 game but I don't know how and I was wanting to to see if you know how?
Topics: 1,104
Kudos: 760
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 262

Re: Ghoul13

Although I do not have any experience with this, there are online forums which may guide you through this. I would like to add that this may corrupt your installation of the software if you don't know what you are doing so please do this with care or get assistance from someone who can.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

You can find several Sims DLCs from the origin store itself if you're looking for them. For how to put the mods into your game you can use this article from Games Radar to find it out. https://www.gamesradar.com/best-sims-4-mods/

Thanks Smiley Happy

Highlighted

I have the mods dowloade but it's not working and I don't know what to do