Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

GTX1080SEAHAWKX SKU 5577215

Who can tell me when this will be restocked?  It's been out of stock for MONTHS.

Is it no longer carried?

I checked other vendors and they have it in stock so I know it's not a national shortage or Holiday hot item or anything.  It was out of stock before black Friday.

Please help.

Highlighted
Topics: 1,151
Kudos: 565
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 280

Re: GTX1080SEAHAWKX SKU 5577215

If an item is out of stock for quite some time it is more than likely not going to come back.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

@hockeycanuckjc wrote:

If an item is out of stock for quite some time it is more than likely not going to come back.

Can anyone confirm this?  Someone who works for BB?  I just want this card.... pretty please...?

Highlighted
Topics: 52
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

Hey 15Kthisyear–

Our Super User @hockeycanuckjc is pretty much spot on with their post.  While we can't comment on if/when a product will become available again, items that remain unavailable for an extended period of time tend to have a lesser chance of returning to the shelves.  That said, there are certain circumstances that can cause a long delay in replenishment (like we saw with the Nintendo NES Classic consoles) even though the product is still in our system.

I would encourage you to keep an eye on the product page on BestBuy.com for the latest inventory information, since this will be the first place it will be updated.

Happy New Year!

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!

Highlighted

So just to make sure I got this right;

No, you don't know when if it will be back.

If it will be back you don't know when that will be.

I should just keep checking a page that I have basically had bookmarked for 90 days already and pray to the BB gods that it does come back in stock?

Is that really the best answer I can get? 

Who manages inventories?  How do I get in touch with that person?

Highlighted
Topics: 52
Kudos: 251
Solutions: 140

Hi again,

The teams who manage nationwide inventory and product management are not customer-facing, so there isn't any contact information I (or anyone else) can give you for them. Agents at our Customer Care Team would be unable to offer you an estimate replenishment date for this product as well. I would again encourage you to keep checking back on our website for the latest inventory information.

Cheers,

I am a former Best Buy employee. While here to help, the opinions presented by me on this site do not represent the views or decisions of Best Buy and its affiliates. Authorized company representatives identified with -BBY after their names are able to address specific concerns or inquiries in greater detail.

Remember to Kudo a post if you like it, or Accept As Solution if it answers your query!