Add Product

Search Results:

Accepted Solution

Font size on some webpages are too small

Since Messenger Live changed it's look, many of my webpages have font size so small I can't read them.  I've tried going into Internet Options and to the Display and changing the font sizes, but then all the fonts are huge, and some of the webpages fonts (the ones I can currently read) become so large the page text is overlapping and unreadable.  Does anyone know how I fix it?

robinbroadhurst@msn.com

Topics: 1,115
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: Font size on some webpages are too small

I think on the pages themselves are controls in order to control it. However changing the font size in this case is not going to help you out much. To zoom in a page, hold down the control key on your keyboard and move your mouse wheel up and down to compensate for size.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

This worked!  Yeah.  Thank you so much.

Smiley Happy

Topics: 1,115
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Youre quite welcome Smiley Happy
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***