Add Product

Search Results:

Drawing software suggestions please!

Hi I am looking to buy a laptop for my thirteen-year-old daughter who's quite artistic. I saw a commercial for this new Surface which seemed to have great drawing and creative abilities but I can't seem to find out if that software is even included with the laptop when you buy it. Also does anybody know of another laptop that has great drawing and graphic creative software? The laptop will also need to be capable using a Microsoft Office software and of course hat storage for music, pics and videos. I have never bought a lot top before and I'm really out of my element. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Valued Contributor

Re: Drawing software suggestions please!

Pretty sure the commercials are just using paint 3d which is included with windows 10. That being said, surface pros ane very fast, very expensive, and about as durable as wet toilet paper. I wouldn't give one to my 13 year old just because of the poor durability. Yogas really are not much better. Maybe a pen enabled HP envy or Dell XPS might hold up better?
Valued Contributor

Re: Drawing software suggestions please!

Or even this inspiron 7000 series. Many of these are pen enabled and are very very durable.
If have to read the box to see if this one was, but most likely.
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-inspiron-13-3-7000-2-in-1-touch-screen-laptop-intel-core-i5-8gb-me...