Add Product

Search Results:

Does the 10% Reward Zone or USPS 10% off coupon work on regularly priced laptops (Not a Mac)?

Hi there... I'm new here, but I'm a Premier SIlver Member and sometimes get coupons in the mail.

I don't recall if I got some in June 2010 or not, but I'm wondering if there are ever any coupons that can be used towards the purchase of a regularly priced laptop (not Mac).

I'm debating on purchasing either through Best Buy or another store, and if I could use the coupon, it would definitely tip the scales to BB.

Thanks in advance, SKCgirl

Re: Does the 10% Reward Zone or USPS 10% off coupon work on regularly priced laptops (Not a Mac)?

@skcgirl wrote:

Hi there... I'm new here, but I'm a Premier SIlver Member and sometimes get coupons in the mail.

I don't recall if I got some in June 2010 or not, but I'm wondering if there are ever any coupons that can be used towards the purchase of a regularly priced laptop (not Mac).

I'm debating on purchasing either through Best Buy or another store, and if I could use the coupon, it would definitely tip the scales to BB.

Thanks in advance, SKCgirl

Most of the times, the % off coupons can not be used on core products, suchs as TVs, Laptops, Desktops, Apple products, and whatnot. If you check the conditions on the coupon, it will tell you what you can use it for. Smiley Happy Hope this helps.

I am employed by Best Buy. My comments or opinions do not reflect Best Buys opinions on whatever subject matter being discussed.

Re: Does the 10% Reward Zone or USPS 10% off coupon work on regularly priced laptops (Not a Mac)?

Thanks... I didn't have a coupon in front of me, I believe it expired last week and I probably recycled it already.

All I could remember was TVs and computer accessories qualified, but I know they sometimes mail out special offers to Premier Silver that have better conditions.

Oh well, maybe tomorrow's email or post man will bring a surprise Smiley Happy

Take care, SKCgirl