Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

DO YOU TAKE TRADE-INs ON COMPUTERS THAT I DID GET AT BEST BUY? {removed per forum guidelines}

[ Edited ]

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: DO YOU TAKE TRADE-INs ON COMPUTERS THAT I DID GET AT BEST BUY? {removed per forum guidelines}

There website has a trade in section. If your computer is on the list they will take it Smiley Happy however the $$$ is up to the store, dont take the website as gospel for that.
Highlighted

Re: DO YOU TAKE TRADE-INs ON COMPUTERS THAT I DID GET AT BEST BUY? {removed per forum guidelines}

Just for kicks I used the trade-in tool today, and it seems the Best Buy trade in value for my HP Envy x360 13" Ryzen 5, which I purchased on 1/27/2019, is only:

$5 - FIVE DOLLARS, lol

However, the tool only allowed me to enter generic info about my laptop and I would expect that the value may be different if I took it into a Best buy store and asked a representative directly.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I had one of those 1st gen ryzen x360's. Not sure its worth much more then 5$ lol. At least now AMD has generic drivers for it