Add Product

Search Results:

Cyberpower PC

I just received my new CyberPower PC today, which arrived extremely fast.  It worked perfectly right out of the box, just plugged it and away it went.  I've never had a computer work so flawlessly right away.  Can't wait to start tearing up the games on it.

Emerging Expert

Re: Cyberpower PC

Welcome to the fold of high power gaming.

What kind of games do you like to play?

Be sure to get yourself a Gamers Club Unlocked membership.  $30 for 2 years and you get 20% off all new non-digital download games.

After 3 purchases you will have saved $36

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 164
Kudos: 178
Blog Posts: 0
Ideas: 54
Solutions: 33

Hi larryzilska,

Welcome to the world of gaming and welcome to Bestbuy forums. Ditto what bobberuchi stated!

Make sure to update your drivers for best results.

I may not always know the right answer, but I will always tell you what I do know. I also do free computer analysis and consultation via private message.
Emerging Expert

What model did you get?

My local store has finally set up a gaming section in the store with a a CyberPower gaming computer.  

I believe it is this one

CyberPower

And it is super fast.  And I like the see through case with the vent holes for better cooling.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.