My computer seems to work fine but when i turn it on I can only use it for 10 - 15 minutes before it shuts down. It just goes black and turns off. Could this be a problem with overheating? The fan has been making a lot of noise and sounds like it might be out of balance.
Are you using a desktop tower? If so , where are you placing the tower for use , is it able to breath properly? I know a lot of people who think 3 to 4 inches of space is enough for a CPU to breath but in the end it can cause some bad problems such as dust buildup and overheating.
***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***