My computer seems to work fine but when i turn it on I can only use it for 10 - 15 minutes before it shuts down. It just goes black and turns off. Could this be a problem with overheating? The fan has been making a lot of noise and sounds like it might be out of balance.
Are you using a desktop tower? If so , where are you placing the tower for use , is it able to breath properly? I know a lot of people who think 3 to 4 inches of space is enough for a CPU to breath but in the end it can cause some bad problems such as dust buildup and overheating.
Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.