Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Topics: 1,117
Kudos: 557
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: Computer Freezes Right After Start up

Unfortunately, the best advice I can give you is to use a computer that lets you get on the HP website and input the model number you have. All service manuals for your model should be downloadable via PDF.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Just got back to the PC, popped the battery out to see whats there, it is a HP ENVY m6 Notebook PC
Highlighted

A manual for your PC can be found here: http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c03694820.pdf

I'd suggest reading through the manual on recovery and troubleshooting sections.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Highlighted

Took the battery out for a few hours, and i was able to refresh the computer, ill keep you updated if this fixes the issue...
Highlighted

Should be OK for you now if you were able to refresh the computer. Still let us know here if you're still having issues.

Highlighted
Vendor Participant

Thank you very much for your post and thanks to @hockeycanuckjc for his very helpful feedback.  I strongly agree that a virus can cause the problem you describe and that the issue should be addressed before your warranty expires.  If the problem is not resolved, you can contact HP Support at 800 474-6836 for troubleshooting and to have service set up for your unit. At your convenience, please keep us updated.

Priscilla, HP Social Media Ambassador
Highlighted

Check for viruses, clear from dust, after will see!