Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Can i do the 6 month plan to pay for something without signing up for the credit card?

I dont want to sign up for a credit card. Im 19 and havent really got to build any up yet. I just want to do a monthly payment using my debit card with sierra central. Can i do that?
Emerging Expert

Re: Can i do the 6 month plan to pay for something without signing up for the credit card?

You will need to get a Best Buy Credit card.

Then you will want to log in on line and link your BB card to your bank account for payments. 

You will need the routing and account numbers. 

Then you can either set it up for automatic payments every month or go in once a month to make the payment manually. 

Just be very careful to make sure you don't miss a payment. 

I do just what you want to do for every large purchase I make at Best Buy. Well actually I make every purchase via my Best Buy credit card because you get enhance rewards.

However, in your case I would suggest option for 0% financing if it is available on your product.

Say for example you wanted to buy a new PlayStation 4 Pro which cost $400 (plus tax).  Right now you can get 12 month financing and make payments of $34 a month.  

BUT you would really want to plan on paying it off in 11 months.  If your 1 day over 12 months on paying it off you will be charged full interest from day one.

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Emerging Expert

Re: Can i do the 6 month plan to pay for something without signing up for the credit card?

I may assume as your in the Computer forum you may be looking at a computer.

What I really love about the financing is it allows me to buy a better gaming computer than I could normally afford.

The length of financing offers is based on the price of the unit.  

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.