Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

CEO wants to know: What's the best pre-built for small office I can get at BestBuy?

So I kid you not, the IT company we are using is non-responsive and I (a mere office worker) was just tasked with upgrading all of the office computers since we are still running Windows 7.

CEO asked me what's the best pre-built PC towers we can buy with Windows 10 Pro from... yes, BestBuy. He wants 6 PCs asap from there.

We do use BlueBeam CAD in the office and some of the files are rather large, so I'm guessing we need at least 1TB HDD and 12GB of ram. I really don't feel this is my job and I've explained that to the CEO of our small company, but here we are.

What do you think? What are your recommendations (besides getting a new job), lol.

Topics: 1,901
Kudos: 972
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 356

Re: CEO wants to know: What's the best pre-built for small office I can get at BestBuy?

I would chat with a Best Buy for Business advisor as they would be the best resource to help you with your inquiry for your office. 

The Best Buy forums primarily deal with the consumer / end user side of Best Buy.

Here is a link to get assistance: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/electronics/bestbuy-business/pcmcat230900050001.c?id=pcmcat230900050001

Hope this helps!

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.