Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Bought Microsoft mouse only 17 days it was broken. How do I do now?

I bought on Feb 29, and Mar 17, its led usually blinking . not shown in laptop bluetooth device . change battery, still blinking all the time. What happend with this? And how do I do now? Any advise is welcome, except return, because now I will not go outside
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Bought Microsoft mouse only 17 days it was broken. How do I do now?

Does the mouse use a USB dongle to connect to the computer?

Have you checked to make sure blue tooth is turned on in your computer. 

There should be a hot key on your keyboard that can toggle BlueTooth and you may have accidentally hit it

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Highlighted

Thank you, though. My laptop bluetooth still working well, I still connecting it with another devices. The microsoft mouse has trouble, no fall, no hit.. in the beautifulday, it's broken!! No reason!! Text and call to get support, but they can not resolve my problem. This mouse use bluetooth only, without usb dongle.
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Hmm thats all I had.  It happened to me a couple years ago but I had accidentally hit the button to turn off blue tooth.

It should have a power button does it also have a Blue Tooth button? I would not think so but just stretching. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.