Add Product

Search Results:

Best buys 3year anythings goes warranty

I bought a computer computer the day b4 my deployment and also purchased a 300+ warranty from best but for 3 years and it is accidental coverage, I was in a hurry an di just said yes. can anyone explain to me more in detailed what it actaully covers because Im coming back with a broken computer from lots of moving around.

Recognized Member

Re: Best buys 3year anythings goes warranty

standard coverage:

Manuafacture Defects

Power Surge

Over Heading due to : dust/sand, humidity, condensation, and heat in general

Normal Wear and tear

Free battery (if you get a 2 year or 3 years protection)

Accidental coverage from handling:

Everything in Standard Coverage with

Dropped

Liquid Spillage

Cracked Screen

Dead Pixels (7 or more)

why don't you let us know what kind of damage you have on your laptop. what happened?

Highlighted

My computer got damages from dents during my travel to Iraq, I dropped it twice but it was still working and lol what really sucked was it rained a few night agao and  my entire hlf the hut was drenched so my comp is fried now. I cried alot cuz it was  over 2k computer if i was there i would of moved it but i never rained b4. So thanks fo rthe info. I hav ethe receipt an di used the Best buy credit card sthink that is enough proof I have  the warranty? its like over 300$

Recognized Member

Dude!!! I'd be crying, too! As a Gulf War vet, how in the heck have you kept the sand out of it so far??? That stuff gets everywhere!!

yes they can look up your receipt. i worked at customer service for a year and all they will do is look up your information by your phone number. after they find it they will just reprint the receipt. you will be fine!Smiley Wink

i kept the sand off when i could just by wiping it, but luckily we have a stash or those Air spray cands so  im glad. Thanks everyone for the info But one mor ething i just thought of

I bought th ewarranty is carlsbad, california a few mins from Pendleton but I am statione din Washingtons state, Bangor Do I have to take it to Th eoriginal store or can I take it to any Best buy store???

Recognized Member

u can take it any best buy in the country. if ur laptop is submerged into the water, it is not covered, if u had water spillage on it, like water get on to it, it's covered.

ok ok im just wonsering here...y did you take such an expensive computer?

btw thank you!

at that time it was the only good laptop i saw in Bestbuy, I had a prety good HP the day prior until it crapped out, appaerently I didnt have insurance on it but warranty and well I had to send it to HP and i didnt have an address and well I had money hehehehehe. So i got teh Gaming Toshiba thinking that it will last longer whne i get back. I didnt want to get a crappy comp only to buy another one for my gaming addiction Smiley Sad

Recognized Member

so have you  broght it in yet?