Add Product

Search Results:

Trusted Contributor

Best Resolution Tablet?

My old iPad is aging.  The OS is old and can no longer be updated. My main use for a Tablet is streaming Netflix and Amazon Prime.  To that end I am thinking about getting a new tablet.

Has anyone heard if there are any plans to make a true 4K Tablet?

What tablets have the BEST resolution on the market today?

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 1,048
Kudos: 769
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 256

Re: Best Resolution Tablet?

The Fire HD Tablets look impressive. And the newer generations support the 5ghz bands which offers better video streaming.

You are stuck with a prioprietary OS though and some apps may not be updatable on the tablet as there are some that do a "release and run" release a major app on the tablet and abandon it.

I seen this with I heart and a few others.

So keep that in mind.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Best Buy Employee
Best Buy Employee

I don't know about any true 4K tablets, but the Tab S4 would probably be my top pick if I were in the market for a tablet. 2560x1600 seems to be on the higher end, resolution-wise.

-TyC

Although I am a Best Buy employee, my posts contain my personal opinion and do not reflect the views of Best Buy.
Highlighted

if i change the resolution in this method, can i see youtube videos on higher resolution??? my max youtube resolution is 720p but i whant to see at 1080p... is a solution for that?