Add Product

Search Results:

Best Mouse for SketchUp

Hi Everyone! Can anyone tell me which mouse is best for sketchup? I need for designing my projects. Waiting for your suggestions.

Topics: 1,527
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Re: Best Mouse for SketchUp

Kind of depends how fast your PC is. Your mouse precision may not be good if you have a system that cannot keep up with the movement of what is happening on the screen. Obviously I would not suggest a gaming mouse but one that has a high DPI if you choose to go with another genre of mouse.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Topics: 1,527
Kudos: 745
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 323

Here is one for $100 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/logitech-mx-master-3-advanced-wireless-usb-bluetooth-laser-mouse-with-u...

Again, is your PC up to the specs to run Sketch Up?

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

My full and final budget is 50$.