Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Availability of new 2019 Kindle Fire HD in Best Buy stores

The release date for the new Kindle Fire HD 10 was listed as October 30, 2019. However, it appears that no Best Buy stores, including my closest store, have the item in stock, so it would have to be ordered through the Best Buy website or the Amazon website. "For Shipping Only" appears on the Best Buy website. When will this Kindle Fire HD 10 be available in stores?
Highlighted
Emerging Expert

Re: Availability of new 2019 Kindle Fire HD in Best Buy stores

Some times with the hotter new items, such as the Kindle,  Best Buy does not get a lot of them in right away so they opt for order only.  Which I speculate with this one.  You can order it with in store pick up. 

My browser says I could have it by Tuesday

Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query. I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own.
Topics: 1,116
Kudos: 753
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: Availability of new 2019 Kindle Fire HD in Best Buy stores

@LindaRogers wrote:
The release date for the new Kindle Fire HD 10 was listed as October 30, 2019. However, it appears that no Best Buy stores, including my closest store, have the item in stock, so it would have to be ordered through the Best Buy website or the Amazon website. "For Shipping Only" appears on the Best Buy website. When will this Kindle Fire HD 10 be available in stores?

Can you not go to your local Best Buy Store, get a gift card covering shipping and tax and then order online at Best Buy's website? They do accept GC's just a suggestion.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***