Add Product

Search Results:

Asus ROG G15 3070

Hi!

So i was looking at this model this morning but didn't pull the trigger just yet. Later i try the link and it's gone. Not even sold out or out of stock, the link just gives me a "something went wrong" page.

Here's the link:

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/asus-rog-zephyrus-15-6-qhd-gaming-laptop-amd-ryzen-9-16gb-memory-nvidia...

Do you know what does this mean when the product page is nuked? Any chance for it to come back?

Thanks!

Topics: 1,442
Kudos: 702
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 316

Re: Asus ROG G15 3070

I checked the link myself. It looks like it's no longer being sold. You can try to get it open box though.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***
Recognized Member

Laptop still definitely being sold.

Emerging Expert

That laptop is marked as Sold Out. 

It will stay in the system and visible on the web page at least until after all the return dates for the sale of units has expired.

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Recognized Member

Sorry I should have clarified. This is a current model and is still being sold. It goes in and out of stock sometimes several times a day. It's one of the hardest to get laptops due to the cost w/ 3070 so it rarely stays in stock for more than a few hours.

Emerging Expert

It is still listed. And I see it does have a Notify Me button, which I think would indicate that it is indeed still being sold.

I think your best bet may be to bookmark it in your browser and check it several times a day. 

Thats what I did for me TV.  

Have you considered a gaming laptop that has a 3070 MaxQ GPU.  My previous gaming lap top had a 1070 and it used to run very hot. Hot enough to make the case very hot after a few hours of gaming.  I went with a 2070 MaxQ and it runs a LOT cooler.  However, the drawback is it does not perform as fast as the regular 2070. It ended up getting so hot it broke something.  Fortunatly I had the servcie plan and got it replaced. 

I am not an employee of Best Buy and all opinions left on this forum are my own. Please leave Kudo’s if you like a post or click Accept as Solution if a post answers your query.
Recognized Member

Wrong thread? That’s not a laptop.