Add Product

Search Results:

Asus Q400A-BHI7N03

Re: Asus Q400A-BHI7N03

Also, any way I can add a graphics card?
Topics: 648
Kudos: 503
Solutions: 315

As to the release date, I don't know, but no, you can't add graphics cards to laptops.

If you like my post, or solution to your issue/question, go ahead and click on the little star by my name and/or accept the post as the Solution. It makes me happy.

I'm NOT an employee of Best Buy, or Geek Squad, though I did work as an Agent for a year 5 years ago. None of my posts are to be taken as the official stance that Best Buy will take on your situation. My advice is just that, advice.
Unfortunately, that's the bad luck of any electronic, there's going to be bad Apples... wait that's a horrible pun.

Should be available October 26 when Windows 8 is released.

[ Edited ]

Herro my dear,

my name is kingsly {removed per forum guidelines} i wish to buy a brand new laptop but i dont know the way of purchasing becouse my country is not on the list .

please asist me.

regards

Kingsly removed per forum guidelines}

KBanda
Valued Member

Hello Kingly,

Unfortunately Best Buy does not ship out of the US. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

- Disclaimer: While Agent Bender is currently employed at GeekSquad, ALL posts made by Agent Bender are her personal opinions, and do not reflect the opinions or policies of Best Buy or GeekSquad. -

Hello,

I would really like to purchase this laptop but when I check online it says shipping is not available and it says that store pickup is also unavaiable in the entire list of stores near me. I'm not sure as to what to do next. A quick reply would be much appreciated.

The Q400A was previous to the newer 4th Generation Intel processing computers. There is actually a asus that many stores will have that performs better and is very similar

Here is the new ASUS model Q550LF-BBI7T07

With a 2GB Dedicated Video Card from nVidia, 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM, I7 4th Gen & Touchscreen. The new Asus models are very sleek and remind me much of the macbooks with the brushed alluminum and underneath the new asus is fully enclosed making it a nice solid unit but still upgradable. 

Computing & Tablets Associate | BBY 0518

Thank you but I am really interested in the asus q400a-bhi7n03. It is much cheaper than the one that you just recommended and I will be starting college in the fall so money is a pretty big issue. I would just like to know if stores near me will have the asus q400a-bhi7n03 in stock soon or if I should call a store and ask them to order one for me or something. As I said earlier, when I check on the website it says that shipping is unavailable and when i check store pickup the entire list of stores near me says unavailble. 

I apologize, I mistaken your PC from a model my store had that looked very similar.
Computing & Tablets Associate | BBY 0518