Add Product

Search Results:

Are Open box laptops on best buy worth it?

I found something perfect for my need but the only one that fits in my budget is open box and I can only buy it online since there are no best buys where I live.

Topics: 1,901
Kudos: 972
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 356

Re: Are Open box laptops on best buy worth it?

They could be if you know what you're getting into and you're willing to accept the condition they are in. when you buy it. You also need to be able to solve the imperfections by yourself should an open box item not perform properly.

All items are backed by the standard return policy set forth here: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/help-topics/return-exchange-policy/pcmcat260800050014.c?id=pcmcat260800...

So if something does not work out after trying it, you can send it back for an exchange or return.

Best Buy Forums Super User since 2008. Please note I am not employed by Best Buy and I answer questions on my own time. If you find something helpful please add kudos to it. Should something solve your issue please remember to mark inquiries as solved.

Re: Are Open box laptops on best buy worth it?

I have never had an issue with one. I highly recommend ask the agent to inspect the item on site before purchasing so you can ensure there is no damage and that it is as described on their description. Returns are always available. I am not certain but I would imagine that Best Buy Total Tech will cover any purchase.