Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted

Apple laptop and high humidity/temperatures

I'm thinking of buying an apple laptop, not sure which one yet, but would it survive a hot climate and high humidity. We do not have air conditioning and living near the sea the atmosphere is also salty.  I'd be grateful for any ideas and advice .

Highlighted

Re: Apple laptop and high humidity/temperatures

Hi to answer your question about the apple, I personally don't think this would be a problem for the notebook. I have a macbook pro and i live in new orleans very high humidity and i never have problems with mine i work for Geek Squad  and im an apple sales professional the new mac books and pros are all one piece aluminum stamped. I take mine to work every day and or leave it in my trunk with this crazy new orleans weather at night it can be cold after an 80 deg day still no prob. hope this helps you make up your mind these are great machines!! good luck
Highlighted

Re: Apple laptop and high humidity/temperatures

Hi DoubleAgent and thanks for the response. As it happens a friend of mine, a New Orleans resident, has just arrived home from Panama where we are both currently living, with instructions to maybe get a Mac on my behalf. Perhaps we could talk off board if you have any advice.

Thanks again, Sarah.