Add Product

Search Results:

Acer - 19" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor

I have a question about the Acer - 19" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor.

The link to the product:

Acer- 19" Widescreen

Under "Whats Included" it only says:

• Acer 19" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor
  • Owner's manual

Does that mean a power cord, and the cord to connect it to your computer isn't included, since its not listed under Whats Included? Or is it just a given that those two things are included, thus they dont waste time writting it out.

Hopefully I can get an answer before this deal goes away!

Thanks

Topics: 1,114
Kudos: 755
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Re: Acer - 19" Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HD Monitor

All flat panel monitors come standard with a VGA cord to hook into your VGA port.

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***

Thanks for the response. I assume they come with a power cord as well?
Highlighted
Topics: 1,114
Kudos: 755
Blog Posts: 0
Solutions: 271

Of course they do Smiley Happy

There are no manufacturers that would sell monitors without the required things to run them!

The only exception is printers or television where they always make you buy the cables ... Smiley Happy

***Please keep in mind that I am not employed by Best Buy and are just a regular forums Super User and an everyday shopper like you. If you find my posting helpful, please add kudos to it. Remember to mark answered questions as solved if something helped you to speed up the answer queue for other customers***