Add Product

Search Results:

Samsung HT-Z310 Help

I am lookiing into getting this system - wondering if anyone has comments or has this system.  I have read a few things not great about wireless surround sound - We don't know anything about it and don't want to make it harder than it has to be just to enjoy surround sound!!  I have also heard that wireless speakers can interfere with our Wireless internet.  Any suggestions would be great!  Here's the description:

Now there are more ways to enjoy your home theater system. Got an iPod? It also has a dock so you can listen to music from your iPod whenever you want. This home theater system is also wireless ready, so there's no need to hide wires or trip over them. Hear the amazing sound, enjoy more capabilities with the SAMSUNG HT-Z310. Now you can enjoy regular DVDs in brilliant high-definition resolution. 1080 up-conversion lets you take full advantage of your HDTV by sending high resolution signals to it. The result is lifelike, vivid visuals and crystal-clear details

Re: Samsung HT-Z310 Help

thanks, those helped - wondering if anyone could answer about wireless speakers affecting my wireless internet and how hard it is to setup.    I really appreciate reading those reviews - so thank you again!