Add Product

Search Results:

Online appointments?

Is there a way to make an appointment for car audio installation online? I am currently deployed with the Army and I want to make an appointment to have a receiver and speakers installed but I do not wish to use my limited telephone time to schedule said appointment.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Best Buy Employee

Re: Online appointments?

We currently do not have support for online Autotech appointments.  I have had a few people call and set up appointments for their deployed friends....if you have access to e-mail, you might be able to e-mail one of your local friends and have them set up the appointment for you and then they can relay the information back to you.  Another option might be to have a friend get the e-mail address of your local Autotech and you might be able to figure something out via e-mail

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While I am employed by Best Buy, all of my posts here are in a non-official capacity. Any information or recommendations that are given are done so in an attempt to help in any way that I can and are not an official part of my job. If you feel that I have helped, feel free to give me Kudos or mark my post as a solution...I like to know how well I am doing.