Add Product

Search Results:

Home theater system

I have seen both the Bose 321 system and the Klipsch C500 system. Do you have a preference as far as sound and performance?
Valued Member

Re: Home theater system

This is way too easy of a call to make.

The only thing that Bose is good at is marketing.  There is also a little ditty that goes like this, "No highs, no lows, must be Bose".  If all you want is some mediocre midrange sound then get the Bose, but if you want something that has a chance of making you believe that you are in a home theater, get the Klipsch system.

Remember, it is IMPOSSIBLE for little tiny speakers to fool you into thinking that you are in a home theater.  This is one place where size matters.  Please check out these articles for HTIB's that can help you get your feet wet in the HT arena.   

http://www.hometheatermag.com/advicefromtheexperts/907htibshoptips/index.html

http://www.hometheatermag.com/hometheaterinabox/206denon/index.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not work for Best Buy and am not affiliated with them in any way. I like HT and want to help people improve their HT experience. "There is a LOT more than just having a TV to make a home theater"

What about the Denon with Mirage set??
Valued Member

That is not a bad combination, but there are better speakers out there to pair with Denon.  I would suggest looking into some of these brands to help you get your feet wet with entry-level HT speakers.

PSB

NHT(Now Hear This)

Paradigm

Definitive

And some peopl like Klipsch

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not work for Best Buy and am not affiliated with them in any way. I like HT and want to help people improve their HT experience. "There is a LOT more than just having a TV to make a home theater"