Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Unique USB size/shape?

I lost my USB cord for my camera (NS-DSC7S09) during a recent move and need a new one. A cord from a previous camera doesn't fit and neither do any of my friends' (which is ridiculous by the way). Where can I order a new cord that actually fits? The Best Buy search shows no results, and I don't want to buy a cord from a third party store only to find out that Insignia made the dock a unique shape that only their replacement cords fit.
Visitor

Re: Unique USB size/shape?

Do you mean one of these cables?  If so, it's a USB-to-Mini USB cable.  They can easily be found at your local BestBuy, Walmart, Target, Radioshack, etc. and they don't cost that much  (roughly $5-$15 depending on your area/which store you go to).  I hope this helps and good luck! Smiley Happy

Camera Cable 

Visitor

I find these and other USB cords at our Dollar Tree  Store and yes, everything is a dollar in there.
Visitor

The Insignia 7mp cameras do use a unique form of mini USB that is found on a few other brands' cameras, but not typically found anywhere else.  Please contact Insignia customer service for more information on obtaining a replacement for your cable. 
Visitor

Blackberry cords will work as well.