Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

TRANSFERRING PHOTOS FROM CAMERA TO COMPUTER

I AM NEW AT THIS (AND OLD) AND TRYING TO LEARN. USING THE USB PORT, HOW CAN I TRANSFER PICTURES INTO THE FILE (DOCUMENT) "MY PICTURES" FOR EASY ACCESS TO ATTACH TO OTHER CORRESPONDENCE?  IF I CANNOT DO THAT, HOW CAN I ENTER THEM INTO AN EASY WITHDRAWAL (ATTACHMENT) PLACE? THANK YOU.
Visitor

Re: TRANSFERRING PHOTOS FROM CAMERA TO COMPUTER

Not sure I follow or not but try this if you have not yet. Once the video is on your computer, right click on the file, drop to SEND and send it where you want it. Forgive me if I am misunderstanding what you want to do with the file.
Visitor

SORRY, I'M NOT MAKING MYSELF VERY CLEAR. THIS IS A LOT TO LEARN FOR A TECHNOLOGICALLY CHALLENGED OLD WOMAN. I'LL TRY AGAIN.  I HAVE A 7 PIXEL DIGITAL PHOTO CAMERA. AFTER TAKING THE PHOTOS I PLUG THE CAMERA INTO THE USB PORT WHICH IS CONNECTED TO MY COMPUTER.  I KNOW THE COMPUTER TAKES TAKES THE PICTURES AND PUTS THEM SOMEWHERE BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THEY GO OR HOW TO GET THEM BACK.  DO YOU KNOW WHERE THEY GO?  I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT IF I CAN SOMEHOW GET THE PICTURES TO GO DIRECTLY TO "MY PICTURES" SO I CAN RETRIEVE THEM EASILY AND USE THEM AS ATTACHMENTS. I HOPE THIS IS MORE CLEAR. THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERTISE...MAMA
Visitor

Does anything happen on the screen when you connect the camera to the computer? Do any windows appear? Do you see any messages about files being transferred? Or do you just hear the 2 note sound that indicates something has been connected and nothing else?

Steve.

P.S. It's easier for people to read your messages if you don't have Caps Lock switched on. That way your messages DON'T COME OUT LIKE THIS - it's called shouting.

Visitor

Ok. While the camera is plugged into the USB port, double click the mouse on My Computer, find the camera in that folder, double click the camera. This should show your pics. Now right click on each pic and drop down to the SEND TO and click on My Documents. This will send your pics to My Documents where you can access them. 
Visitor

Thank you so much!  That worked!  I'll also try to remember about the small letters. I've had eye surgery so typically use big letters.  Anyway, this is turning into a really fun experience for me after weeks of frustration. Thanks again, mama