Add Product

Search Results:

Highlighted
Visitor

Re: 10-inch digital picture frame NS-DPF10PR: Resume on Start, and Photo Rotation

I bought one for the wife's Christmas present yesterday, so I was reading the manual (a rare thing for me).  Since I haven't fired it up yet I couldn't test my theory, but would the Slideshow Shuffle menu option work with your auto on/off programming?

I'm off now to try to find what the best picture/file size/resolution is, which is why I found this site.

SJ

Visitor

Re: 10-inch digital picture frame NS-DPF10PR: Resume on Start, and Photo Rotation

Hello SJenkinsTX,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

Regarding your question, it should work, just set the frame to Slideshow Shuffle, and then set up the Schedule, when it turns on, the settings will be the last one saved (the shuffle in this case)

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team
g4t
Visitor

Hi,

Mine photoframe is the 8 inch and i hav a bug.

Every time i go at clock/calendar  and then i come back to slideshow or view the tumbnails i lost every on the screen...black screen !

To hav it back i have to shut off and on again to make like a restart to have it back !

Is there on the site of INSIGNIA a poss. to reinstall the software ? ...or something!!!

Waiting for your help.  :smileysad:

Visitor

Hello g4t,

Welcome to Community@Inisgnia™!

In this case, try resetting the device back to factory default and erase all the internal memory, so that any file that may be causing the system to crash is deleted. On Menu / Factory settings, you will find both options an my advise will be to apply them.

Thank you,
Gonza
Insignia™ Support Team

g4t
Visitor

Thank for the hit ...i will try it and come back to tell.:smileyhappy: