Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

NSDV720PBL2 black screen

HELP!!   after changing battery,  when open flipping screen to turn camera on,  green playback light stays on,  but nothing on screen,  nothing happens by pressing any button,  after a minute or so,  screen shows some information  but screen is black,  no image,  can not take a pictur, movie, anything,  HELP  can I reset the camera even If I can not reach the menu?  by pressing some different buttons??

thanks

Gusale

Visitor

Re: NSDV720PBL2 black screen

Hello gusale,

Welcome to Community@ Insignia™!

The first thing to check is to put in new fresh batteries again to make sure there isn't a problem with the batteries you have in there.  The next step is to actually leave the batteries out for about 20 minutes.  Let me know if that fixes the issue for you.

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support

Visitor

battery looks ok,  when camera turns on,  beep sounds and stays with playback ligth on,  but nothing on the screen, if press some buttons,  i got to see some of the screen information,  but not the scene, still black screen with display information and the camera does not change from playback to record mode.    if it was the battery, it did not turn on and display some information on the screen, i believe,  any other way to reset the camera?   see if it works?  thanks again

Visitor

Hello ,

To reset it it, you need to get in the record menu.  Press set and go to the settings menu.  It'll be the one with the crossed wrenches.  Choose factory reset and then Yes.  That will reset the camera.

Regards,
Jeremy
Insignia™ Support