Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: NS-DV111080F image stabilization at 1080i has problems

Thanks for all the great sleuthing Colinin!

I also just bought a NS-DV111080F on December 4th and noticed the exact same problem. Thinking it was a defective unit I returned it to BestBuy and exchanged it for another one. Guess what... same problem. In following this thread through I see that Insignia support has determined it to be a design or manufacturing flaw. I agree with the other contributers on this topic - very poor show on the part of insignia, when their product does not live up to their claim.

I believe that if they do resolve this issue, either by hardware or firmware means, they should send out a recall to current owners of the DV111080F and offer to replace them or at least offer an enormous price reduction on a new one.

I also am wondering which firmwear is the most up-to-date? Is it  1.06 or 1.09? The first one I bought had 1.09 out of the box and the one I have now has 1.06 out of the box.

Visitor

I am having this problem as well, but Ill be using 720p mostly anyways for action shooting. I ride bmx, so it works for me. I dont care Insignia! Keep making these great products at an affordable price! I bought this camera at Bestbuy for $149.00. Its much better than a flip, Zi8 or Bloggie. Its got better zoom. and the quality is rediculous. Im a fan. Cant wait for the snow to melt so I can get some footy. Thanks.

Visitor

Got my camera for christmas and it has 1.09 firmware on it. Please update the firmware on the site! Firmware update is badly needed!