Add Product

Search Results:

Visitor

Re: NS-DV111080F Can I use AC power?

Hmm. Explain how they demo the camera with no battery in it on display at Best Buy. What is the configuration of the USB connector? Does it have a sense pin / resistor to indicate external power?

Visitor

Hello Curtoid,

The cable that is used in the Best Buy stores is specifically designed for the stores for demo purposes and is not available for public purchase. Also, there are no consumer grade products that are designed with the proper configuration to fully power the device.

Visitor

"The cable that is used in the Best Buy stores is specifically designed for the stores for demo purposes and is not available for public purchase."

In other words you CAN power the camera from an AC outlet, but Insignia choose's to not allow the Buyer the convenience of doing so....maybe to get more $$$ out of the costumer for batteries?

This just don't sound right, nor sit well with a lot of us folks who bought your products....

Visitor

An official response has been provided by our Insignia Support Team. As such all further replies will be blocked. 

Thank you,

Maria

Insignia™ Support